Saturday 21 September 2019

Filled Under: ,

RSVP Keeper – Online RSVP's made easy


RSVP Keeper features the ability to add Additional Events, Custom Questions, and Seating Chart - and more. I recently got married and had to organize RSVP's with my wife. A full-stack developer by trade, I began researching online options, figuring there would be a go-to app for us to use. Long story short - I didn't find something that was: 1. Pretty to look at. 2. Simple to setup as a host. 3. Easy to fill out as a guest. 4. Priced in an easy-to-reason way.

After licking the last envelope, I set off to create an online RSVP app for the modern host. I did a bunch of research - polling my friends and family, studying the needs of hosts, and rethinking the RSVP process itself.

View startup



from BetaList - Discover tomorrow's startups, today https://ift.tt/2LH5HSt Read More Detail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment