Sunday 7 July 2019

Filled Under: ,

Mapped – Mental triangulation and flash card app


Mapped is private markdown editor for a graphed mind maps and flash cards. I always was looking for a tool for the brain that captures thinking and structured memos that goes on inside my head.

Flash cards, memory notes were not that effective and difficult to organize. Mind map kind of canvas with grouped items that simple to drag and populate from a markdown editor is the tool I created from my mental triangulation :) Communicate with your brain visually at the speed of thought. It's just as effective if you have the most intuitive mind map out there. I always found that writing down thoughts made more sense because of a "thought map" .

View startup



from BetaList - Discover tomorrow's startups, today https://ift.tt/2NB3IlP Read More Detail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment