Wednesday 26 September 2018

Filled Under: ,

Stacker – Create web apps in your browser without code


Stacker lets you create web apps in your browser without code. I want to enable non-technical people to launch products without developers.

As background: I've been working on this for about a year. I had been building platforms for several marketplace-type startups in a row, I realised that I was literally just reimplementing the same easy stuff again and again. So I quit, and built this so that the founders/product team could build whole features without needing to call me. So far we've got a few real apps running live – a social network, a platform business, a fact-checking portal, as well as demos of a few other apps on Stacker.

View startup



from BetaList - Discover tomorrow's startups, today https://ift.tt/2xWroG2 Read More Detail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment